Fabien Cordiez is an avocat (French lawyer and attorney) in France and a solicitor (admitted, non-practising) of England and Wales.Read More
French property law and inheritance
As licensed French lawyer holding professional legal qualification, Mr Cordiez offers genuine legal representation in French conveyancing matters.
Bilingual dual-qualified Franco-British lawyer
A co-founding partner of ECD Avocats & Solicitors, Fabien Cordiez deals with all aspects of French property law and inheritance law. Together with other bilingual lawyers, Mr. Cordiez created ECD Avocats & Solicitors, a dynamic team of English-speaking qualified French solicitors regulated by the French Law Society.
Being accredited as Conveyancing Solicitor and Agent, Fabien Cordiez acts on behalf of property purchasers or sellers in French conveyancing matters. He also often speaks at international conferences and acts as an expert witness in French law and gives evidence before Courts in the UK, Ireland the US and Canada.
French property law and French Inheritance law specialist
- Fabien's expertise encompasses all aspects of buying and selling property in France as well as dealing with French Wills and succession planning, and advising on the administration of French estates.
- Being qualified in both France and the UK, Fabien offers specialist legal services to non-resident customers and the international community in France.
- Fabien is a co-founding partner of ECD Avocats & Solicitors, a dynamic team of French lawyers providing expert legal assistance to overseas-based customers and English-speaking clients established in France.Our firm is listed with the British, American and Australian Consultates.
French legal services
French real-estate property law
We provide legal assistance with property purchase or sale. As your independent legal adviser we protect your interests.
Trusts Wills & Estate, French inheritance law
French inheritance law advice, drawing up of French Wills, tax considerations.
Foreign Judgments & Court Orders enforcement
- European Enforcement Orders
- Recognition of foreign Court Orders in France.
- Cross-border Insolvency law matters.
-Charge registration on French real-estate property.
Fabien Cordiez Avocats & Solicitors12, rue de l'Ancienne Madeleine, 13100
UK: 0203 445 0720
Eire: 01431 1301
USA and Canada: +1 866 878 7647
France: +33 486 688 968
Fax: +33 486 688 660 / UK: 0203 445 0721 / Eire: 01431 1302
Impartial Legal advice
It is highly advisable not to simply rely on property agents, developers or the vendor's notary when buying property in France. Unlike these, we are totally independent, act solely for you and protect your interests throughout the sale. As licensed French lawyer holding professional legal qualification, Mr Cordiez offers genuine legal representation in French conveyancing matters. Being a dual-qualified Solicitor, Mr Cordiez is ideally skilled to help you buy or sell property in France with confidence.
Bilingual, dual-qualified French and UK Solicitor
As licensed French lawyer holding professional legal qualification, Mr Cordiez offers genuine legal representation in French conveyancing matters. Being a dual-qualified Solicitor, Mr Cordiez is ideally skilled to help you buy or sell property in France with confidence.
Wherever possible, we quote a fixed, all-inclusive one-time fee for our services. You can budget with confidence knowing that the fee quoted is fixed, no matter how complex the transaction may be.
Dedicated legal help
Mr Cordiez will personally handle your case and keep you advised of progress as it happens. We help customers in a friendly, approachable way, whilst maintaining a professional approach.